+ The Spectacular Now

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Spectacular Now is a coming-of-age story about two high school kids named Sutter and Aimee. No it's not one of those cliche teen movies but rather a raw depiction of two teens crossing into adulthood and dealing with the realities of life.

Last summer I had the opportunity to be part of this film as an art department assistant. (Even got my name in the creds I'm totally legit now).  I got to help out here and there on various sets. My biggest contribution were the stars in a big prom scene which I handmade.

I don't think people realize how many people are involved in this storytelling process we call filmmaking. It's a beautiful thing to be able to tell a story and is an experience I will never forget.

Everyone should go see this...because it's a beautiful film with a talented cast and amazing crew! 








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram